Sunday, January 22, 2006

tough day

Met my son this morning.
He is a cute kid, very serious.
His foster mother is a Presybterian and has been praying for our family. SHe was delighted to find out that I was a minister.
Unfortunately, my son has a severe cold. We took him to a clinic today and they put him in the hospital for treatment. Korean's are very aggressive in their treatment. So, I was told that I would have to wait to take him home.
Man that was problematic. I am ready to get home. I am ready for us to start our life together.
So, I have to wait. My wife back home has to wait. My son at home has to wait. The foster mother who saw her work as finished has to spend more days caring for my son in the hospital.
So, I get to see more of Korea and I guess that is what I need to do.
So, I am going to leave this computer keyboard and see some more of Korea.

joy,
Guido

No comments: