Saturday, January 28, 2006

Home

Got home today was greeted by friends and family.
A great day.

The plane flight was awesome. Man the folks at Korea Air, they are awesome. They are very attentive. One flight attendant walked Nathan around while I was packing up. Nathan has a high attachment effect going on right now. So, I cannot set him down without him crying.

He feels abandoned by his foster mother, care giver, and I am the only face that seems normal. My wife tells me I smell Korean. There is an Asian smell that you get. So, we will be sleeping with him in the bed for a few nights.

Last night he did well in the guesthouse. Linda, a Norweigian Adoptive mother, got her child last night. Her mother got us pizza last night. Korean pizza note...they serve sweet pickles on the side and corn on the top. Linda also allowed me to get a shower. I really needed that. I was wearing clothes for the third day. Underwear new. I packed enough underwear.

So, thanks for the prayers and sharing the adventure. Now the real adventure.

joy,
Guido

2 comments:

kwpershey said...

I'm catching up on these blog posts, and this is amazing! I hope your son is feeling better. What a journey!

Guido said...

It was a pretty intense and amazing adventure. it ended happily.